All the following services are provided free of charge – by volunteers. AVA has no paid staff.
Information sessions for community groups – asbestos is still an issue.
Print off the request form for an information session in suburban or regional South Australia
Advice on where to obtain:
• Information if you are worried about asbestos in your home or at work.
• Information about safety procedures if asbestos is found
• Information about what to do if you are exposed to asbestos
• Information about asbestos related diseases.
• Help getting medical advice.
• Help getting legal advice - you may be eligible for compensation.
• Support groups in city and regional areas.
• Regular social mornings by support groups
• Telephone support and advice - 24 hours per day, 7 days a week
Phone: (08) 8212 6008
Monthly Social Mornings
Second Wednesday of
Location: L3, 60 Waymouth St